"The first step to understanding your abilities is to trust your instinct and not your cluttered thoughts (Cynthia Williams)."
Types of Psychic Abilities
Psychic ability can be described as a metaphysical ability useful for extra-sensory perception. With this ability, you can predict the real course of events in the past, present or future. There are several types of psychic abilities, which are used by the psychics, according to the requirements of the client. Here is a list of some important types of psychic abilities:
- Automatic writing: It is an ability to write through subconscious mind without applying the conscious thoughts. It involves the messages from the divining about future events or channeled beings.
- Aura reading: It is an ability to see the energy fields emanating from the living beings. An aura is a subtle, vital, luminous energy circle, which envelopes around every human being. The psychics can see and read these auras and understand a person’s state of mind.
- Clairvoyance: This ability means sensing or seeing the images clearly. It is a form of extra-sensory perception of distant people, objects and events. This ability enables you to see through the time and space and even detect the energy such as radio waves.
- Clairaudience: With this ability, you can clearly hear the divinatory information that is received as a sound. This sound is not heard by the human ear. It is an ability to perceive the voices and sounds as a form of extension of extra-sensory perception. Auditory or kinesthetic impressions are also included in clairaudience. This ability is used to hear the voices and sounds related to the spirits of dead people.
- Intuition: It is one of the powerful types of psychic abilities. It means an immediate apprehension, direct knowledge or cognition without using the physical senses or logical interferences or normal thought processes.
- Clairsentience: With this ability, you can sense the subtle emotions, feelings or energy. It is an ability to pick up the emotions and energies from the people, things or places, which is generally called as empathy.
- Channeling: This ability enables you to receive the messages from the higher guidance. The information is delivered by speaking, however you can also write it down.
- Telekinesis (Psychokinesis): With this amazing ability, you can move the objects without physical interference. It is a very rarely experienced ability.
- Psychometry: This ability is also known as object reading. It enables the psychics to pick up the energy patterns from a physical object. They can touch the object and pick up the psychic impressions on that object through the vibrations.
- Remote viewing: It is an ability to hear, see or feel the target locations that are not known to the viewer.
- Telepathy: With this wonderful ability, you can directly communicate from one mind to another. It is popularly known as ‘mind reading’.
- Astral projection: With this magical ability, the psychics can separate their habitual perception from their corporeal body. The experienced practitioners can leave their own body in a totally relaxed and conscious state.
Please write or record each image, feeling, and sound that occurs through these two exercises below.
Look within your mind and see this picture that's posted here within your vision. Now look deeper and see yourself within a vortex of light. Your walking within the light straight to the center and then something starts to appear within this light. The light flashes almost blinding you and all of a sudden everything is clear, you can see, feel, and or hear the history of this image, location, or event. There may be random images that also appear outside of the light but continue to note each feeling and image until all becomes pure light or darkness.
Look into this picture and watch the images that pop up within your mind. As you view this picture, jot down each image, word, sentence, sound, and each flash of videos that may play within your mind without hesitation. The images will flutter in and you may think your just imagining the images but you are not your seeing what has happened and sometimes what will happen. This exercise is like the one up top but this time the image that your focusing on is posted. Do not try to direct what you see just let the information come in smoothly. As I mentioned before words, videos, pictures, and sounds may arise within your mind but please do not restrict your mind by underestimating your abilities. Good luck!
Please copy and paste the web addresses below to reveal the answers to both exercises:
Exercise one: http://www.crystalskulls.com/
Exercise two: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_Mound
This will be a beginner’s sample exercise of understanding and using your energy to heal yourself and others.
Lay your hands in front of you or on the side of you and start to visualize a stream of light coming from your hands. Visualize the light being pulled from within your body and out from your hands, feel the sensation as it pulls from your essence. Visualize the light rising up towards the sky and feel no restrictions. Feel your hands heat up from the energy that’s being formed, now slowly flip your hands down and continue to visualize the beam of light being pulled from you. Feel the tightening sensation of each finger and your palm. Once you feel comfortable try doing this over someone’s palms and let them feel your energy as well with your palms facing downward. Take note of the sensations that they feel as well.
Telepathic Communication Exercises
- Relax, be comfortable and close your eyes.
- Fill your body with energy and feel it.
- In front of your mind's eye, there would be a 'chakra'. Try and visualize that.
- You would perceive a brick wall at the larger end of the 'chakra'. See your body going towards the wall.
- Once you reach the wall, stop and analyze the weakest point in the wall.
- Now you are going to virtually push that weak point in the wall down. Try harder if it does not happen in the first go.
- There will be a telepathic grid beyond the wall and you have to get there. Once you get it, it will seem like a black void with white flashes flying all over.
- Say your name thrice once you get there. Then try and listen to these flashes. They should sound like someone talking to you. Try to understand what these flashes are communicating with you.
- Try to answer to that flash and send out your message in the telepathic grid. It will flash before your eyes as it leaves.
- Decipher if you get a response, if you get it, that means you are connected. Then finally, see if someone can hear you and responds.
- Now, open your eyes.
- The crux of any telepathic exercise is to be present in the 'present'. It is not advisable to let your mind wander anywhere else than where you are. Avoid thinking about the past or future.
- Get hold of your friend or someone and get color pencils of different colors between you.
- Decide amongst the two of you about who is going to be the sender and who is going to be the receiver.
- The person then chooses a color in his or her mind and sends it to the other person mentally. Once both of them begin the process of receiving and sending, say 'start'.
- The receiver then, has to peek into the sender's mind as to what color was chosen by him or her. This is followed by the receiver saying the color out loud.
- The sender then either says yes or no and then start all over again.
- In case the receiver is not able to read the correct color, try till you get it right.
- Switch after around 10 to 15 minutes. Then relax and take a break. The sender becomes the receiver and vice versa.
- Get hold of a pack of cards and a sheet of paper and pencil, to make the score sheet.
- Again be present in the moment and calm yourself and clear your mind.
- Sit back to back with the other person after deciding upon who will be the sender and receiver.
- Sender will then pick a card once he or she shuffles the card and then tap the card to indicate that he has picked a color and is sending it to the receiver.
- The receiver amongst you will then try and connect with the other person's mind. He or she will try to read and decipher what is being sent by the sender.
- The receiver will then say what he or she thinks is the selected card.
These telepathy exercises can be safely called as a part of what mental telepathy is. These exercises are a way through which you can learn how to practice mental telepathy. After this, you can try out these following experiments which would be fun as well as challenging. These are-
- For getting a grip on the technique, you could practice it with people you are not so close to.
- As mentioned earlier, start off with colors and numbers and then graduate to objects, words and sentences.
- Try it by going out of each others sight. Either between a door or over the phone.
Psychometry and Psychic Abilities
Psychics who utilize psychometry have powerful clairsentient abilities. In general, clairsentients gather their psychic knowledge through their emotions. The term clairsentience literally refers to "feeling clearly". There are two types of clairsentient psychics: those that receive psychic information through their use of touch, and those that receive psychic information through feelings.
Psychometry is quite specific. Psychics with this ability physically use their hands to gather intuitive information. Psychics of this type hold specific objects and intuitively understand where the object has been and who might of been handling it. It is not uncommon that psychics with strong psychometry abilities can learn important facts about the emotions of an object's owner. They may also be able to grasp their life stories and experience the world from their own, distinct perspectives.
Psychics of this nature have become a great tool for law enforcement. Although there are many who rebuke it's efficacy, psychics detectives are becoming more recognized. However, court systems will not acknowledge a psychic's ability nor do many police departments. For the most part, psychometry is used as a final approach for solving cases, particularly for cases that have come to a dead end or that have run out of important leads.
Your Free Guide to Psychic Readings and Information
By Carolyn Naiman
Test Psychic Ability Using Cards
Joseph Banks Rhine, among the innovators of current parapsychology, has been the initial individual who seem to performed ESP studies making use of cards. His method required having cards -- often a typical deck of cards, a or even a exceptional set known as Zener cards, which were definitely produced by Karl Zener, a perceptual psychologist.
In the following is the 5-step formula meant for testing your ESP utilizing cards
1. Prepare the testing site (be sure to eradicate just about any interruptions such as sound), and have the subsequent resources ready:
- A group of cards (Parapsychologists often use Zener cards for ESP testing. These cards are generally well designed to look at virtually any quantity of ESP, the main frame of almost any psychic ability, and also they've got five styles: a square, a plus sign, a circle, three wavy lines along with a five pointed star etched in dark. Every image contains five cards. But in the event of which unfortunately you do not have Zener cards, having a typical deck of cards can be a replacement to check the quantity of the ESP psychic ability. Twenty cards may be placed in use, five because of each suit. They could be replaced by twenty objects, four groups of five similar items)
- Pens or pencils
- A table and also screen behind which the objects is going to be shuffled or inserted to keep away from the subject because of seeing them
2. The tester of the psychic ability along with the examinee should sit across each other, with the table as well as screen setup in between.
3. To begin with the examination for indications of psychic ability, typically the tester will shuffle the cards and put all of them facing downward on the platform.
4. The tester ought to draw one card via the deck as well as lay the card facing down on the table; the person will then come up with a guess using his innate intuitive psychic ability, as well as record this on any sheet of paper. This step is performed until the entire deck (20 cards) have all been drawn.
5. After this, the tester is going to expose the the answers on the tester, plus the tester will correct his related guesses,as well as the results is going to be scored to discover the degree of one's ESP psychic ability. In addition, please note that each evaluation is referred to as a a trial, a run is twenty trials. The ideal test is to have five and up runs because best accuracy increases with the number of runs, and all sorts of testing doesn't should be executed during one sitting. After the psychic ability test was given, the scores are interpreted as follows:
Psychic Ability of ESP Scoring Utilizing a Normal Deck of Cards:
5 Runs, Chance score - 25, Good - 34, Excellent - 36
10 Runs, Chance score - 50, Good - 62 Excellent - 66
15 Runs, Chance score - 75, Good - 90 Excellent - 96
Psychic Ability of ESP Scoring Using Zener Cards:
4 Runs, Chance score - 20, Good - 28-31, Excellent - 32
10 Runs, Chance score - 50, Good - 63-68, Excellent - 80
50 Runs, Chance score - 250, Good - 279-292, Excellent - 293
100 Runs, Chance score - 500, Good - 540 - 559, Excellent - 560
Cards are merely one of the popular methods used by parapsychologists to evaluate one's level for almost any psychic ability. Would you think an individual show symptoms of virtually any psychic ability? Try a psychic investigation on your own, as well as know how psychic you are!
How psychic are you? Go and find out now! America's foremost psychic medium Tana Hoy has been dedicating his to life to help other discover their psychic side. Discover the full potential of your innate psychic ability, check out his website to know how to unlock your inner psychic!
By Tana Hoy
Learn Telekinesis in 5 Minutes
You might be fascinated to know that you can start moving objects without contact if you simply learn telekinesis in 5 minutes. But is this truly possible? Read on to know more...
There lie various mysteries within the confines of this universe which we fail to comprehend. Quantum physics illustrates that there are parallel universes, many-worlds hypothesis, one's multiple existence in various dimensions, and relative conscious states. But these are some complex concepts which are way beyond our understanding. However, telekinesis (or psychokinesis) is a disputed theory where it is believed that one can ambulate objects through the power of the subconscious mind. A lot of critics don't buy into the fact that displacing tangible entities without any physical contact source is possible. On the other hand, 'psychics' believe that this concept is authentic and has produced overwhelming results. Apart from the real world, this fascinating concept has been embraced in various science fiction short stories and novels. In fact, there are a lot of sci-fi video games (read Bioshock, Dead Space and the upcoming F.E.A.R. franchise) which spruce up the action by incorporating the the concept of telekinesis. So let's see whether it is possible to materialize this concept in actuality and learn telekinesis in 5 minutes. It is fairly simple and requires a little bit of concentration from your side.
How To Learn Telekinesis
Since this concept is not based on any solid grounds, there isn't any idealistic or firm procedure to learn telekinesis. But before you wish to learn telekinesis in 5 minutes, you have to develop your concentration. Now, a lot of people complain that this is something that they cannot afford to learn even after years of perseverance and patience. Furthermore, I can bet on this fact that most of you must be having their eyes meandering from the computer screen till the time you have reached to this point of the article (If not, then good job!).
- Telekinesis training for beginners is simple and easy. The easiest way to learn telekinesis is to master developing a stable and focused mind. Try choosing any random point and start staring at it continuously without getting deviated. Try to avoid any distraction by choosing a subdued and detached spot. Once you are sure that you have attained enough focus to mentally 'crush a rock', then you can move to the next level.
- Now that you seem to pretty confident with your new-found 'power', you might like to put it to some good use. The fastest way to learn telekinesis would be to take an insubstantial object and try to feed your mind with its each and every detail.
- Place the object on a solid plane and start 'feeling' it. Assume that it is simply an extension to your body and soul and you can control it with your mind, just like your other body parts. It is highly recommended to do this with your eyes closed because that would help you in concentrating better.
- Fantasize that your complete soul is synchronous to the pulses of the universe and that object is just an embodiment of it. You should virtually feel the vibes connecting the two entities, in this case you and the object.
- Open your eyes and if you can sense that the object has been displaced from its original position, then you could cherish the newly-discovered 'superpower' already latent within you.
By Dhritiman Basu
What is Intuition
We are in dialogue with the world through our senses and through our energy. Spirit speaks to spirit routinely. Sound is energy. Light is energy. Our life emits a light and we see it. We see the world by it, but we don’t recognize it. Psychologists dismiss this as a psychological filter and say that the perceptual elements are fantasy, subjective interpretation. But what isn’t subjective? In truth our whole grasp of life, even the scientific view, is subjective. Its all a point of view. I agree a grounded point of view is valuable. It is very easy to get lost in the ethers. We have to agree on home base to play the game of this life. But this classification of things as "not real". How is that even provable?
If I have a nightmare and I wake upset, didn’t my dream have a very real impact? I once even had a dream that I fell from the sky into the sea. Woke with a flu the next day. Why does that have to be picked apart? Most people aren’t linguists. Their vocabulary works for them and they don’t have to go much farther. They can live their life just fine like that. So why is intuition different? Why do we question it but not words?
I am not a critic of the analytical mind. I think its a wonderful tool. But I think we need balance and there can be a constructive opposition there. Stasis isn’t stability. The mind must have an object for anything to be objective? Its a fiction. If deference must be given to any faculty I would think it would be to the foundational aspect which is intuition, the non-verbal knowing.
The Australian aboriginal tribes spoke of an epoch they dubbed the drema time. It was a different level of consciousness, and it allowed for what we consider impossible things now. People ask why those things don’t seem to exist anymore. They do. People just aren’t aware like our ancestors were, but they can be.
Intuition could be called first perception. Thinking arises from the need for us to decide what we will seek and what we will do. Intuition doesn’t dictate value, but it is relational. An example would be sense of place. We perceive place even if we aren’t sensing it or testing it with the physical senses. We perceive more about place than just whether it pleases our senses or not.
We often know the place, but lose that knowing because we get busy enjoying it or reviling it with our senses. We get so caught up in a conditioned hedonism because the screening thought deprives us of input we need. We need to engage with this energy. So we try to compensate and over think things. Often an event will happen or we will discover something and in the back of our minds we realize, we already knew it would or that it was there. Is this true for you?
That knowing. We say our mind comes first. Mind over matter and all that. But most people interpret that as thinking comes first and that thinking has that power. Then become disillusioned when it doesn’t. The mind is broader than thoughts, awareness is bigger than what we have chosen to accept. We demonize whole portions of our minds. We get "spooky" feelings and choose to ignore them, but we want the wonders.
A movie I sort of like for the camp of it, is ‘Wishmaster‘. In it one of the characters asks the wish grating egret to show him wonders. He proceeds to. All manner of warped horrors. Things no one would see in daily life. There is a shadow side to anything, but you cant engage life by halves. In living with an active intuition, life is more full of light and of the overwhelming. Nothing is either good or bad but thinking makes it so. Would I tell you that your intuit would never show you anything disturbing? No. But can it be said that your senses never do? We are jaded to our senses. Addicted.
You can use your intuition and I advocate that you do. When listening to any teachers. When we are quiet inside and just knowing ourselves, our minds to be. Then we know the truth of ideas. No amount of thinking is needed. Do your thinking to make decisions but perhaps keep it out of defining truth? Intuition is pure awareness. Think about intuition. I do a lot. But know what your thinking is for…
I think some techniques might be helpful and interesting, intuition will be experienced in a very individual way. I will run some phenomenon by you.
First perhaps is feeling that has no source we can identify with our senses. When you feel something about a place or person or idea and you didn’t choose to, it is just a non rational perception.
Second would be the inner dialogue. It does strong things and for some its very active. Sometimes acts on its own and follows a flow we don’t choose?
Next would be images and often strange ones. Sometimes just colors or abstract patterns.
And the last phenomenon, knowing. Happens most when your mind is at rest and an idea occurs to you. You just know. Often times you don’t even ask for the knowing. It occurs because you were very focused and then rested. You can’t try with intuition. Just like you can’t try with your physical sense.
The feeling intuition can be triggered by focusing on your body, more specifically your abdomen and just noticing what you feel. Whatever you focus on, focus on your abdomen and feel. You will find a knowing there. Not thinking. Its sort of like gazing with your mind. Recall, be aware, don’t analyze. Just be aware of your focus in whatever way you naturally are.
The inner dialogue is triggered by listening to your own thoughts. Its sort of localized in your head. A slightly heightened awareness above your ears. You think of a question which gives you your focus, and then instead of continuing to think you listen. Your inner dialogue will continue even if you just listen and the knowing will come. It doesn’t follow consensus reality rules. Often writing will help you get out of your own way.
The next is vision. Some people think they don’t have visions. Scientifically this isn’t so. The part of your brain that processes visual impressions is always active. Eyes closed or not. So to use vision to start closing your eyes can help. It is like having a TV set in your head, is always going whether you are paying attention or not. You never really stop dreaming. And like lucid dreaming you can set a focus. You can see not only far away places and people but intuitive things also. Symbols associated with the person, much like a dream. The focus for this is the third eye.
When you close your eyes you body naturally shifts the vision up. That isn’t just your physical vision shutting off. Its your brain using the vision you are letting it still use. Is a handy way of finding your third eye in a concrete way.
And then the direct knowing. When you meditate, many people find that they sort of center in their heads and their thinking speeds up. So much so that they feel they aren’t really thinking. In a way this is true. When you focus your awareness up in your head, knowing flows. If you establish a focus then shift your awareness up to the crown chakra. Your knowing will be about the focus.
Be well friends.
Ideas for a full life.